Updates from the Box 10/28/16
Updates from the box….
- Massage Therapy is at CFH!- We are currently working with a local massage therapist, Mandi Wilson, to provide this service to our members. She is offering Swedish, deep tissue, sports, prenatal and geriatric massage. Appointments can be scheduled each week by notifying Amy or signing up on the sheet by the whiteboard. Prices per session will be $30.00 for 30 minutes and $60.00 for 1 hour. A discount will be offered to military and first responders with proper ID. She will accept cash and checks only for payment at this time. She will offer additional times next week on November 3rd, 4th and 5th. Once again, please check the whiteboard for available time slots.
- Marshall Marathon- Best of luck to everyone who signed up for the Marshall University ½ Marathon that will be held on Sunday November 6th. Everyone has worked hard and has been so dedicated to their training. We will be meeting for dinner next Saturday November 7th at Fratelli’s in Barboursville for our pre-race meal. Please let Amy know if you plan on attending. We would also love to have as many of you as possible to come out on race day to cheer us on. I know it may be early and chilly, but your cheers will keep us going for sure!
- Clean up- Friendly reminder to each one of us to clean up after yourselves at the end of your workout. This not only includes equipment you have used, but personal items such as wrist wraps, gloves, jump ropes, bands, belts and even water bottles. The lost and found bin is quickly filling up again so please check it next time you are in for any items that may belong to you.
- Good luck Coach Tom- We wanted to send out “best of luck” wishes to Coach Tom as he will be competing in Martinsburg this weekend. We know you will do awesome and as always we are proud of you! Send him a good luck message if you get the chance.
- Macros- The Macro Group is going great and we are getting a lot of positive feedback from those who are participating and are already seeing results. Several people are interested in having another day and time set aside for questions and discussion on this subject. Please let Amy, Jeff or Tom know what day looks best for you all that are interested and we will work on getting something set up soon.
- Foundations- Our next foundations class will be this upcoming Monday October 31 at 7:00pm. We appreciate all of the referrals you all send our way!
- Halloween Day- Dress up and WOD! Let’s get creative and have fun on Monday and come in dressed up for the WOD. I’m sure Jeff will have his camera ready and maybe we can have some fun and give out some freebies for best costume.
And finally…. “a half marathon is just a 5K race with a 10mile warm up!”
Amy, Jeff & the rest of the CFH Team!
Posted on Fri, October 28, 2016
by Amy Ash